Thursday 14 January 2010

What January means to me


Another year gone by, new chapter opening. 2010 is here.

One of the busiest months in my life is January. In this month, I have several occasions that involves the close ones in my life. It starts with the opening of new chapter. Which is of course the new year's resolution. Which up until now, is still very difficult to achieve thoroughly. enough said, my new year's resolution is to be able to concentrate on something regarding my career for more than 45 mins. Last year was 40 mins, but believe me, it's very difficult to achieve that it seems.

Other than the new year's resolution are birthday celebrations. I'm very busy in January up to February. Do you want to why?

It starts with my close friends' birthday. Mazrah & Dino, this couple celebrates their birthdays on the exact date! I know, i know, its amazing isn't it?

Then it's my birthday on the 10th followed by ayah's birthday on the 13th. But now, as my circle of friends is growing, Min's (Aminah) birthday falls on the 11th which is the same as my brother-in-law to be Alang and the well famous Malaysian artist, Dato' Siti Nurhaliza.

And then, in February, my mama was born 63 years ago on the 2nd. Mama, Ayah and Abah were all born in 1947. Abah (which is my father in law) was born on the 23rd February.

Me and the clique (my hubby, fizan, maya & abg long) managed to throw a surprise birthday party for Maz & Dino. We managed to make it a surprise as we've decided to celebrate their birthday 2 days earlier, reason being it was weekend.

So, we gathered that night at my house and invite Mazrah over to discuss something. When they came in, Fizan sprayed water to both of them while Maya throws paper cuttings all over them. But Dino managed to escape from it.

Well, here are some photos of the surprise party.

Love you guys, alwiz.

Mummy Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers